Corporate Social Responsibility
The team at InterVision Global recognise their contribution to corporate social responsibility towards their customers, people, local communities, suppliers and environment.
Reputation is very important to InterVision Global, and to help protect this, they won’t knowingly conduct business with any organisation that doesn’t share their commitment to dealing with stakeholders fairly and ethically.
InterVision Global’s approach to procurement is based on the principle of competitive tendering and dealing with suppliers in a fair and open manner.
They believe in the principles of caring for the environment and continually strive to incorporate environmental good practice into their workplace, taking a sustainable approach to waste management and minimising the use of resources across the business. By recognising their responsibility, they conduct their business in a manner which protects and improves the environment for future generations.
Commitment to Quality
InterVision Global continuously works to ensure they are providing the best service for their customers.
They are committed to continual improvement, having achieved and retained ISO 9001 certification. In addition to this InterVision Global’s Quality Management System (QMS) achieved UKAS Accreditation in 2014.
InterVision Global’s commitment towards employees and environment are:
- To provide equal opportunity for personal development for employees
- Provide apprenticeships for those wanting to learn skills and a trade
- Reducing our impact on the environment
- Running initiatives with suppliers and customers to put more back into our local and global societies
The aim of the Quality Management System is to ensure :
- Customers experience is positive, rewarding and valued
- Undertake all work in accordance with the company and customer requirements to all applicable regulatory standards
- Deliver a consistent quality of product and service
- Continuously improve products, services and processes using clearly defined methodologies
- Comply with the requirements of our ISO 9001 UKAS certification and continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Value and invest in people, ensuring they are proud to work for InterVision Global
- Conduct business in a morally and ethically responsible way
To meet objectives they will:
- Ensure they understand the needs and requirements of the customer
- Strive to improve and enhance performance by setting continually reviewed and monitored objectives and targets
- Provide training, support, resources and encouragement to all employees, enabling them to realise their full potential in meeting the quality objectives
- Ensure all work is carried out consistently and to a defined standard
News and Innovation
Work with us
Code Reading/ Verification
United Kingdom - United States - Ireland - Australia