Corporate Social Responsibility
At InterVision Global we appreciate how fortunate we are to be conducting our business in a developed society, with a good standard of living and customers all over the world. It gives to us opportunities as individuals and as an organisation.
We are very mindful of those that are less fortunate and take pride in being a responsible organisation that is committed to conducting our business to ethically and morally high standards. As an organisation we strive to set an example to our employees, our suppliers and partners that business can be conducted in a balanced way that reduces or, where necessary, offsets our impact to the environment and society.
Commitment to Quality
For a number of years we have retained our ISO 9001 certification. Continually striving to enhance our quality of service, our commitment to the continual improvement of our Quality Management System has been recognised and rewarded by our achievement of UKAS Accreditation in 2014. This internationally recognised award for quality management is an international standard in use worldwide as a benchmark for quality, competence, and performance capability.
Designing and delivering complex vision inspection systems into harsh and critical manufacturing environments requires robust processes to ensure that customers’ expectations are met in full. At InterVision Global we have always taken Quality seriously as it forms a key part of our Project Execution.
“We have always been proud of our robust systems and excellent level of service that we provide to our customers, and we are delighted that this has been formally recognised by external experts who assess our Quality Management System against strict standards” Angela Walter, Head of Quality
Our commitment to our staff and our environment are:
- To provide equal opportunity for personal development for employees
- Provide apprenticeships for those wanting to learn skills and a trade
- Reducing our impact on the environment
- Running initiatives with suppliers and customers to put more back into our local and global societies
The aim of our Quality Management System is to ensure that:
- Our customer experience is positive, rewarding and valued
- We undertake all work in accordance with the Company standards, Customer requirements and all applicable regulatory standards
- We deliver a consistent quality of product and service
- We continuously improve our products, services and processes using clearly defined methodologies
- We respond immediately and decisively in the event that we identify a weakness in our processes
- We comply with the requirements of our ISO 9001 UKAS certification and continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- We value and invest in our people, and that they are proud to work for InterVision Global
- We conduct our business in a morally and ethically responsible way and are not afraid to admit our mistakes when they happen
To meet our objectives we will:
- Ensure that we understand the needs and requirements of the Customer
- Strive to improve and enhance our performance by setting objectives and targets, which are continually reviewed and monitored
- Provide training, support, resources and encouragement to all employees to ensure they realise their full potential in meeting the Quality objectives
- Ensure that all work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
News and Innovation
Work with us
Code Reading/ Verification
United Kingdom - United States - Ireland - Australia