Are you Dedicated, Hardworking, and Fun? Join Us!
The employees are InterVision Global’s greatest asset. They go to great lengths in attracting the right people for the job. InterVision Global’s aim is to expand and provide an environment in which individuals thrive and develop their skills. In return their talent and hard work is rewarded with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Continually developing product line and understanding technology advances
Increasing investment in Research & Development activities
Increasing global presence and customer base
Growing customer base by delivering industry leading, reliable and dependable systems
We are pretty awesome
A great, talented team to work with, and have an open mind for new ideas and methodologies!
Please send your CV send through to humanresources@intervisionglobal.
Full Stack Developer
Private medical (after 1-year service)
Key Skills:C# application development, .net framework, Visual Studio, WPF.
The Company is undergoing significant growth and is seeking an additional Software Developer to join
the existing team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working in a small software development
department and supported by our hardware design engineers, and machine vision experts. In addition
to working with the team on developing our core software product the successful candidate will be
working closely with rapidly developing technologies such as machine learning, 3D cameras and
collaborative robots. You will find the work to be exciting and varied and will have autonomy to
develop the complete life cycle or projects with varied technologies.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you’ll be:
• Developing software applications in .NET environment
• Working with vendors’ SDKs to code applications which control the behaviour of industrial
imaging systems, scanning equipment, marking machines etc.
• Developing User Controls and class libraries for customers to integrate into their software
• Reviewing User Specifications, generating software requirement specifications and
application support documentation
• Developing robust and maintainable software between complex hardware and software
• Developing and implementing real-time algorithms for complex image processing.
• Working with the team to adapt and optimise R&D algorithms to production-quality
• Developing software simulations or tests to better understand system performance under
data and environmental variations
• Prototyping algorithmic solutions and assessing their feasibility for product integration
against known requirements
• Adopting and contributing to the Company’s ISO9001 quality procedure
You must have:
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• Excellent C#, .NET programming skills.
• Ability to effectively utilise software development and software design methodologies
• Ability to write and execute test procedures for software components
• The drive and ability to work efficiently and meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced work
• Highly motivated with the ability to work and manage autonomously to ensure high quality
work is delivered in a timely and professional manner
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail and process control
• Must enjoy working in a methodical and structured fashion
• Must be flexible and resourceful to successfully fit within the small team
• Be comfortable with (infrequent) site travel as necessary (mainly UK, some EU, occasionally
Rest of World)
Advantageous (but not a deal-breaker):
• Experience of interfacing with industrial devices
• Experience of developing software for industrial applications
• Experience of developing software for real time applications
• Experience of Image Processing applications
• Knowledge/ experience of developing with OPEN CV or other image processing tools
• Web development, (ASP.NETa, HTML or HTML5).
• Database development (T-SQL)
News and Innovation
Work with us
Code Reading/ Verification
United Kingdom - United States - Ireland - Australia